realise...

The world works in mysterious ways.

I realized that its like a chain reaction, one thing leads to another. I realize that what I am doing now matters to what might happen in the future no matter what and of course what I did or did not do before is taking its effect now or maybe in the future.

For instance, I did not make effort to know my cousins or relatives that much. Now...
I injured my knee while I was still in secondary school...Now....
I did not study, I was playful during my secondary school days....Now...
I was job hopping and all....Now....

BUT what's the use of regret? Look forward now, change, try to make things better. When we have thoughts, ideas, feelings, use it and don't hesitate. It's better to know you fail rather than regret not trying. I go for it, I try not to procrastinate although it does happen still at times.

Thanks people around me for making things happen.

Hairul asked me if I had any bestfriend(of course Ain is mine) but other than that, there's none. Seriously.....BUT many are special to me, many are good to me and these good people will make my next plan a reality....

Gd nite peeps...

0 comments: