A belated entry.



Effort is the key thing that makes most things happen. In life effort is one of the essentials, although sometimes and some people do get lucky and get what they want with little or even no effort.

Last Wednesday 8th of July, was something that alot of effort has been put in to make it happen, Ain's birthday party. All thanks to her wonderful friends, the surprise birthday party was a blast. It was also effort that made us last this long and definitely longer with all plans in mind. I thank God for granting me such a wonderful companion in life. Like the MCYS ad(if im not wrong), imperfections are sometimes that makes a relationship perfect, it sort of compliments each other. For me, Ain is the nearest perfect thing that has ever happened to me. Alhamdullilah...

Well, HDB hasn't been so kind to us, they changed the regulations, our plans although not elaborated, has to be changed yet again. I am sorry Shikin, due to circumstances, I guess we have to halt for a moment. Whatever it is, we still will get one.

I am glad that Ain's so patient, calm and has no high expectations on me. I am also glad that she is willing to listen and communicate her views and opinions. I guess that's one of the reason that we are still surviving till date, we talk it out and we listen to each other. She made me brave enough to speak my views and because I speak up, likewise she did too.

Anyways, to cut story short, now the planning stage is the painstaking one....anyways like in the first paragraph, everything requires an effort to enjoy a more satisfying success/victory. I can't wait to see what all this effort comes to......

Anyways Ain, Happy 25th, I love you, bear with this stage we'll be there soon. :)

And Guys, thanks again for making it happen, I couldn't have done it without you guys and of course special thanks Hairul and Ross for introducing me to Ain. :)

0 comments: