100bucks

Usually u'd be delighted when u get a voucher worth $100 but it's actually adding headaches. With the variety of choices of mobile phones in the market, I just couldn't decide which one to get. It'll certainly help if Starhub sells Iphone....ok so it doesn't have Iphone. I'm torn whether should I get a phone at all. Aside from Apple, I love sony-ericsson and I am one who would stick to a particular brand for a very long time if it has no hiccups.

Later I will just head down to TM-Starhub and just try my luck trading in my w380i(cos there are 2 tiny cracks, probably from dropping it a couple of times). If it is tradable and I can use the $100 voucher and retain or renew a mobile plan...I'll get that Nokia-E71 or that Nokia5800 although E71 is way cheaper but I wanna have a look at N5800 first although high possibility I might not get it cos of budget constraints. However it is, I will go to TM-Starhub either tommorow or the day after.

Or will I give in to the darkside? LoL.....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

MY BF fot the $100 StarHub voucher... not sure if it's the same.
And... That cant be use to renew contract / upgrade or anything .. URGH!
Only for New Starhub Line they told us.
Yucks.

-Annie