shields

After solat, I head to DBS bank to open a new account. I decided, I need to discipline myself to start saving. One way is to open another account, whereby the funds there would not be touched unless in case of emergency. I also signed up for health-shield by Aviva, cos I'll be going for 2 surgeries, at least with this policy, it'll help me pay my hospital bills and because of it, I wouldn't be using my medisave solely which might be needed when I get old. for a small sum per year, I think the coverage for hospitalisation is pretty worth it.

I'm also considering the Mysavings account cos it has double the interest of an ordinary account. However that will have to wait till next time. Next is the travel insurance, I'll get that for my 1week trip, just in case.....hehehe...

I also am considering for life insurance....I don't know yet, I'll consider that before my 30th birthday. That can wait. cos now at least I'm covered with the health-shield for hospitalisations and medical treatment.

0 comments: