fast in fast out

The phrase 'fast in fast out' is what my fellow race buddies advised me on how to negotiate corners at the track, just to shave on that valuable seconds. That sounds exciting but the phrase sure doesn't sound as exciting when it is applied to your cash flow.

The last post was just filled with joy when I discovered that I got more pay than I usually have. Ouh I begin to realize its not a pay adjustment but its more of a payback of my bonuses they owe me. Cos a non confirmed staff will not get their full bonus, so yeah thats my bonus for working from August to December. Thats like 4months?

So anyways back to the phrase....why it is applicable to my cash flow now? Cos I jus went to an appointment and apparently I need to go for an MRI which will cost me like $300-$475. Depending if I do need a contrast injection or not to enhance the image.

(ouh the bloody security just told me to unplug my charger to my laptop.....damn...I guess I have to fuck off from here then...will be continuing later if my battery goes kaput and I cant find a spot to continue...)

0 comments: