D-Day

Last night, the sms conversations we had just lifted my confidence in you one notch. thanks.

This morning, my Nurse-Manager actually made my day! During the pass-report time, he actually pointed out me and one of my colleague that's next in line for that advance dip. I don't know what to say, I was speechless when he commended me and my colleague. Although a part of me told me that I did some mistakes that really bothered me but the other part of me just keep telling me to just enjoy the ride and in fact, stride with it so the ride's faster and smoother....I don't even know if that make sense.

My point is, I'm give an opportunity and a 'key' on the table just for me to reach out and open the doors. I need to continue working hard and make sure I do a good job at it and no mistakes or at least minimal cos we are humans after all.

Whatever it is, I am psyched up, I hope nothing screws up, InsyahAllah.

I'm going for that check up later, I hope everything will be fine....

Alhamdullilah for all that I am blessed with...

0 comments: