Blessed

I am blessed....

-With a job with an iron 'rice-bowl'
-Faith is still in me.
-Great mom.
-Great partner.
-Great friends.
and so on.....

Although life ain't perfect, I'm glad I'm still doing better compared to many unfortunate souls.

Although I am not in the perfect health with knee-problems, poor eye-sight, etc....I am still glad, I am not disabled or down with chronic illnesses....

I'm just thankful, my life seems better....seems like its improving in many ways...

And it is even better to be accompanied by wonderful people around me. Currently Ain, has been accompanying me thru my journey.

The listening ears, the understanding, the faith in me she give is beyond anything I could've wished for. To think that there's many possibilities of shouldn't haves, we are like fated. Thanks to the people who made it possible and of course thanks to the One I believe in.

In short.....Alhamdullilah...

And may YOU guide me further.....InsyahAllah....

0 comments: