Shoppa

I went shopping! Yipee...

Well, nothing fantastic that I got myself....just...
At Ikea...
-a lime green ikea stool (for me to sit on when im surfing).
-black bath towel (cos my lime green one already have holes in them).
-1 ikea wall clock (my room lacking of one).

Collected from Thomas:
-1 MCCT for my bike for my next race(hopefully).

At Giant:
-1kg tub of mixed berries yoghurt (for calcium and good digestion).
-2litres of promegranade soya bean milk (for that calcium and protein intake).
-1 clorets ocean mint (to keep me awake in the seminar tommorow).
-1 bottle of Nescafe (coffee is my steroid).
-3kg of Fab detergent (cos it was on sale and supply running low).

At CK-Department Store
-Pantene shampoo
-Gatsby Lime green deodorant
-3 Oral-Bs
-Darlie triple pack Lime-mint toothpaste.
-Stain removing tooth paste.

Wah long day.....gonna clean up a little my room and then go to bed....

Miss my Ain....see u in about 18hrs or so.....

Gnite peeps.....

0 comments: