SuMo Junkie

No I do not like sumo but SuMo, SuMo is the abbreviation of SuperMoto. All I'm wondering is now, whether I will have enough SPARE dough to indulge in this rather expensive hobby. My ambition is to participate in the local supermoto championship that is a yearly event, where participants collect points and timings over a year and the winner will be crowned at the end of each year. 2ndly will I have enough practice to participate next year and will my Suzi be in tip-top condition?

Firstly I need to discover if I am gifted in racing or theres octane in my blood. If I'm good at it, might consider participating next year, that will leave me about 8 track sessions? Cos I intend to practice once a week, 4 hours each session($50 per 4 hours). And will my bike be in a race condition? but then again some say it's not totally the bike, great power without control is bullshit. LoL

I think I AM a SuMo Junkie, cos I even sacrifice my 'rich' meals at work. I use to have all the 'rich' dishes for my break. I think it's good also cos at the same time I can cut down on some kilos which proves to be vital in racing, the heavier you are chances are you loose out on the pick up unless you own fierce euro engines like the aprillia or husky...

SuMo aside, yest went for dinner with Ain at Popeye's, yes we rode to Terminal1. I think Popeye's awesome 'cept the portion like shrunk, I love the mashed potatoes though. Went to Terminal3 where Ain bought her candies before we head home. I think I'm going to enjoy my stay in Tampines with new SuMo frens, Ain, My uncle and his family....all of them have been great hosts.

My uncle has been great, I get regular calls where he asked me to come over for dinner and regular supply of horror dvds...hehehe. There's nothing more for me to ask being a loner in this new town, I think I am pretty much blessed.

The east SuMo boys too have been very accommodating,people like Segap, Aidil, Nat, Rhea and many more.

The ride to work too is another plus point, 15minutes flat....woots....more sleep! especially when doing the first shift. I am considering to ask for a transfer to CGH's psychiatric ward probably after my bond. I'll be covering both worlds if I do so, Medical and Psychiatry and the hospital is alot more nearer, 5minutes away I guess... But that's 3 years later....LoL

I am enjoying the east side, though I do still miss the west side peeps....no doubt.

0 comments: