excited? or scary, big commitment?

I've always wanted my own home, it has always been my dream. I have always been living where I feel like a mere occupant. I want my own and I think it's about time.

I wanna propose to my cousin that I'd wanna take over his flat for I think he is having a hard time paying for it as a divorcee. I got more or less a rough 'sketch' in mind of how I'm going to go about doing it and cope with the payments.

The thing is I can't own the flat as yet(cos I'm neither married nor 35) and my cousin could not sell the flat as yet(if I'm not wrong, you can only sell after 2.5years). So the solution is I help him pay the monthly installments and bills and after 2.5years and when I am eligible to own a flat, I buy it over minus the payments I've made of course. I think it will work out. It'll be best if I get married immediately after that 2years rather than wait 6 more years for me to turn 35.

I've done rough calculations, if there's someone renting a room, I can cope 'cept I have to do away with other luxuries like shopping and entertainments.

I hope my cousin is agreeable to my proposal. If he is, I'd be jumping with joy and I'd hold back my class3 and dreams of owning a hatchback, I'd rather have my own flat than a car.....

Wish me luck fellows....

0 comments: