Kok Ann

still on the issue of bikes.....ouh wells, 2 of my frens asked why rush. i dont feel im rushing, ive been doing my homeworks a couple of weeks oredi and i think i got a fair deal but this saturday i will go to bike shops in alexandra for one final survey...

so anyways Kok Ann called up i told him my bike shop offering a lower machine price and he offered to adjust his....i'll see what he can offer this saturday, after viewing nazli's bike and i hope nazli can be my guarantor. in case you guys dunno, guarantor is where he/she will be the second person held responsible should the buyer default payment and could not be found....aiseyman, singapore la brudder where to run and in my past history i never skip my monthly payments, i never skip my bills, i never owe anyone anything....ouh wells, i hope nazli's ok, then the drz will be on the road dok.....wooots....

I don't give a **** bout wat others might say.....for me, i do what i want, i say what i feel, my point of view as long as i dont harm/hurt others......i dont care but im sensitive towards others.

so yeah......

0 comments: