Help me decide

im torn, help me decide....betweenNazli's 8 year old African twin would look something like this, except not brand new. it will cost me $250 x 36 mths = 9000 excluding insurance and road tax which can amount up to less than 1k. Which means total 10k and if i sell off my gilera maybe i can get at least 2k. So i will spend on the bike total $8k and I can back out anytime I want, say i get sick of the bike after a year. Downside- COE ending in 2011 and bike is not new.

OR
A spanking new DRZ400SM which will cost me 15k++ including interests. It'll be new fun and 10years of COE, everything bout new bikes. Downside-400cc compared to 750cc, Need to hunt for a guarantor and monthly installments for 48 months instead of 36months only on the XRV.

so theres alot of pros and cons......ive inserted a poll in blog......vote! help me decide a little. :)

0 comments: