my childhood

as a child, i was very imaginative....and my ambitions was never near normal or sanity compared to the norms....i either wanted to be a superhero, a racecar driver and many many more...one of them was to be a wrestler.....

wrestling back then was very popular with the kids, the wwf....kids around my age would remember names like hulk-hogan, legion of doom, andre the giant and many more....i even had the figurines of my favourite stars bought with my own pocket money, mommy have always made me use my own pocket money which of course she gave me in the first place, her ways of bringing me up taught me to be more independent...anyways, the other thing i love to do was drawing..my drawing sucks, its nowhere near reality...i mean i suck at art but i sure like drawing cartoons.....even in secondary school, i teamed up with my classmate to make a comic book for our english project.....and till today, i still enjoy doodling just for the fun of it....and some even got printed on my own t-shirt which have yet to be sold at sheikh's store...hehe...and here, is my latest craze, the lucha....lucha-libre in spanish is freedom fighter if im not wrong...something like that but its funny cos the wrestlers who fight in the ring are none of that sort, rather they fight to earn a living....heres my cartooned version of luchalibre...

0 comments: