presents

hehe my 28th birthday i got more presents than i expected....the last time i got loads of presents were like 4-5years ago.....after that it was only from mom. but this time round i got more, although late, im pretty happy, its the thought that counts not the value....so today first day of class, yani shocked me.....'siddiq happy belated birthday. here....'
its a small gift but like i said, its the thought that counts. yani said she bought that becos she thinks it looks like me...probably bcos of my hallucinate tees....heh....sheesh, i think i wanna print a shirt for her. anyways thanks yahneee....LoL...she always asks why i spells her name with more than 1 'e's. ouh its suppose to be a handphone keychain thingy but i decide to hang on my bag, cos i keep my phone in my pocket most of the time.

and a couple of my classmates noticed certain changes bout me.....
ada: "eh he wearing pants ar? tot usually berms?"
kay: "eh where all ur reds? now so earthly ar? green, brown.."
yani: "siddiq change colour already ar? red to green?..."
zhiyuan: "where's your red bag?"

its because last sem, coincidentally i got a red crocs(bcos thats whats left with my size and i have to use the voucher before the dateline), a red crumpler(pen sold me hers becos she's not using it.), Orange watch(adil sold me because also he not using it), Red t-shirt(ouh i like the design on the skate shirt)........so at most times i will have at least 2reds(my bag and crocs) & 1 shade of red(the orange watch).....LoL.....this semester macam more greens....LoL, green bag, green watch, green shoes.....LoL.....

0 comments: