4 star general

like a four star general....he executed without mercy....ppl like me were at his expense

just random rantings....anyways school, i mean real school started....the first day aint nothing cos the stress hasnt got to many yet but today mdm chin jk briefed on the final year project...ooh puhleese a research final year project....uggghhh....well got no choice have i? unlike when i was duped, that i got a choice to believe and i did and i was duped.....LoL.....but shant repeat the same mistake again right?.....sigh....humans....manipulate the weaker and the sincere....too bad... thats life, well just gotta accept it....

im glad though theres still many sincere frens still around me.....thanks a million.....

aarrghhh so much for school......i feel, im giving a kick start to a new beginning...me, myself and i. LoL......sigh dont think that class3 will go anywhere with such a hectic schedule but Her, yeah his surname is HER.....told me just go ahead la...slowly2....yeah, probably i should....but he advised me not to enrol in school...just go pvt...well, we'll see la....

other than progression, lets talk about leisure....hmm im feeling that im really hooked to my current hobby.....and the new frens i know are getting me deeper and deeper into it....hehehe. i tell u my dear, that dslr will definitely be in hands by end of 2008 just in time to shoot the fireworks, that if im not on night shift....harharhar...........

just had dinner.....i think ill ease up a little on writing....adios peeps....ouh no post is complete without a picture....
me, ranon, haiqal and umm...didnt get his name, outside timbre on the last days of 2007 having a whale of time, thanks guys...and the coolest thing about this pic is, under my hat, under the light my face is hidden.....heh

0 comments: