haha crap

you know something, ure crap. not crab. LMAO

obviously someone took a joke too seriously.......how can u decipher the tone of someone talking on MSN? well, unless ure GOD or the person put damn lots of '!!!!!!!'. other than that its pretty impossible right? ive felt disgusted at someone before but i typed normally, no caps or no exclamation marks and all.....that blardy person still kept on pestering me, talking yada, yada, yada that my last resort was, 'hey i gotta go...' LoL and he didnt least expect that i was disgusted. So how again can you decipher ppl's tone or real thoughts on MSN? LoL. well, just my 2cents worth. i know i did assume too....but now i take MSN as a casual chat-apparatus that lets me fill my wasted time, lets me transfer important documents like my assignments and fotos, is where i get cool links be it ebay, videos, mp3s or whatever the WWW have to offer, it is also where i discuss the next outing and so on.......so many possibilities but judging a person from MSN is certainly not one.....at most you can know how bad his grammar and spelling is or how dumb he is, thats all......you simply can't tell a person's feeling unless he said so and for all you know he's joking or LYING, theres alot of liars in this world if you havent noticed....LoL...

-------- :D

yest was a boring night.....wanted to go out but my frens were either had something to do at home or broke or out with family.....so i end up watching 2 videos, "28 weeks later" and "the tattoist". i hope ann, enjoyed the link cos she was dead broke and had to stay home...LoL. tulah spend banyak sangat tu gaknye.........

im hooked....on the sigit.....and sazz had to poison me further by sending me an mp3 of theirs.. damn! should i say DAYYYM! hehehe i gotta have that album....so straits records pls, pretty pls import their latest album.....pls.....din pls....wan-vegan pls.....LoL

you'd feel it more if ur day is boring when the last week you had a crazy ubber awesome night cos its so damn contrasting.....but i cant be doing that every week....else id be dead broke and literally dead.....LoL

today ill be a good boy, revision, assignments....my last chance to get more As but first ive got to fill my tummy, speaking of which over the week, i never checked my wt, at 1419hrs im weighing 2kg less than last week....is it bcos for the whole week i didnt do my routine push ups or is it because i ate less dinner? dunno leh.....we'll see next week, whether i gain back wat i loose or i loose further.....yipppeeeee....hoping for a flatter tummy in case going bali this july. LoL, in case! taaaa....toodles...love ya all......have a happy weekend...

0 comments: