cheap not


went sheng siong, a basket full of groceries cost me $33.25, now u guys know why u need to contribute to the household when ure still living with your parents....grocery's not cheap. anyways i enjoy whipping up my own meal, i get sick of eating out at times....so living on my own requires me to learn to pick up the ladle....

had a successful attempt with green curry....yati say i cheated cos i bought the ready grounded spices....LoL....this time round tak main tipu ok!....LoL.....but wasnt really as spicy as i wanted it to be, thats all....other than that, its fine and fills my hungry tummy.....just a normal chicken curry....NAK? LoL....and stir-fried capsicum with eggs....suprisingly, this one's nice....just any-o-how but it turned out fine, i love the crunchiness.......LoL

as im typing away, can hear my housemate tucking in....hahaha....

today, is at home day....no plans...actually theres a gig but im too lazy to drag my ass there... maybe later ill pay mom a visit...

0 comments: