plans

im going to lay down my plans....gonna make a quick supper, take my pen and paper, jot down plans....for tumoro....and then in the near future, not so far la, this year only

make sure all the empty slots(off days and off duty hours) are filled with something to do, macam time-table la.....u know why, now most of my frens work shifts already not like last time, wen i can occupy my time with them....but i guess more or less i got myself occupied oredi....weeehoo...tts why my nick on msn is happy hippy.....positive thinking dude....loneliness and spare time can be used to do so many things........

and guess wat, one of my plans is to design probably graphics for my bike...and i will borrow jabrul his airbrush and if the 2 weeks of vacation permits, ill paint my bike or send in my design to the 'sticker-god' and got it pasted all over...woots....

but my worry is results coming out....errrr.....hehe....

pls dont rain tumoro, pls dun rain.....going to somerset.....concrete surfing... woots. channel all those unused energy and burn some carbs n fats...wooots.....

hehe, my fren ask me to come go sentosa play luge....but i guess ill pass cos tumoro sure got lots of bangla....hehehe...woots...enjoy the banglas those going sentosa... oops sorry dudes...that doesnt include those working...

sayonara......once someone said i could be the next jamie oliver but ive nvr cooked for a long time....but eggs, sausages or sardines still can la....gonna whip up a nice supper for myself....oishi!...

0 comments: