un-underground

initially i only wanted my tees to be underground, i mean not sold mainstream but after what has happened to me i decide to submit my designs to skinnymunster and noise.sg when i come up with better designs....ill pick a few and send in...and hope that they'd like it and hopefully i get to sell my tees...its ambitious but actually its a means of survival for me now...if i can manage to make extra bucks from the tees i make why not.

im going to get annie to help me sew the labels on my tees, i hope she knows how to or at least i can teach her....let try a few samples....

Z, is pretty silent about the wedding thingy...i really hope it gets kickin so dough starts coming in...i need to save up reely....

adil becomes the saviour...well, he gains as well....and with monthly money coming in, 50bucks will go to funding my tees...the rest to utilities bills and others. i intend to save at least 50bucks every month from NOW. its for the future dey....id want to own my own apartment, not just renting or seeking refuge at a frens place.

since now id be living on my own....i need to be not so lazy....i need to clean up the HOUSE not only ROOM....i think its the least i can do for Is who let me put up at his place. im only worried about the supernatural he mentioned....u see im not a real tough guy when it comes to ghosts...hehehehe....anyways im looking forward to it, i cant wait to move out...ill visit mom every week of course...shes the bestest mom on earth....

i just hope when im stable enough, next year when i graduated, i want to get married and get a flat of my own...

gotta iron clothes....taaa...

thanks a million Is....

0 comments: