conflicting

conflicting feelings/thoughts is really engulfing me....id so want to leave but at the same time i feel sad leaving....cos i know id be alone....like no family at all... but id want to leave cos i cant stand that annoying moron anymore....

watever it is, i know im capable of looking after myself....although tough, struggling, i always managed to come up with means and ways to survive. for instance, i sold my rare shoes, parka, accessories just to make ends meet....i never borrowed...it was only once i did borrow....and i paid back immediately a few hours later cos i had cash at home stashed somewhere but my acc was empty. im not arrogant here nor proud, i think im just glad that god helped me out, god provide me with brains and capabilities to survive in this unkind world, where dog-eat-dog and backstabbing is a favourite past-time.

i just hope ill survive on my own, i know i will, i know i can...next couple of weeks is going to be spent studying and not sulking over the mishap that the moronic figure had caused. im strong, i know i am and i will go ahead with life...pursue what i believe in, try the best i can to get it....

skinnymunster replied and suggested i meet his partner up to discuss further as to how i can gain exposure to my silly tees...i know its simple and nothing fancy-smancy but i hope ppl will like it. and i hope that skinnymunster will help me sell my tees as well...

keeping the faith, keeping the dreams alive...

0 comments: