watcha do to me....

it have to be the weekends....i always fall ill weekends...not the first time. luckily no plans watsoever as everyone is busy over the weekends...im now still recovering from runny nose and macam flu la....but not so bad...except my nose keeps on dripping.....

i got a request from haiqal to print 'I <3 LOMO'...patience dude....will be in no time...hurhurhur...hope to have fans, i hope.

im in love with the song by plain white ts, hey there delilah...

ouh annie watcha do to me? heh, i miss u la...

finished up my ppt. next research methods....i hate this module....but gotta stay positive need the marks....need to be the ones to be selected for advance dip. next time. if i get lousy grades, might not be selected.

my sayang, went shopping, i guess she had fun...would love to see what she bought....:)

gonna turn in pretty soon....need more rest.....didnt skate for a whole week for the first time. aiyah sick mah....

meeting my sayang tumoro.....:)....love ya Lijun.....

0 comments: