:)an evening with my annie....


thanks for the 'laundry basket' sayang.....heh :)....

was suppose to go out with annie....well we did but today we took the bus....met my sayang at bukit batok.....i tot she'd be late, so i went out and walked slowly until she msged, 'im here already..." .....hehe i hurried cos i dont wanna keep her waiting..
saw her at the bus-stop, she was reading some notes...it was after quite a long time since i took public transport. the journey was long but i was with my annie, i bet ill be bored to death if i was alone but with her by my side, i enjoyed every minute of the bus ride....though its a pretty long one.....we went to ikea actually wasnt our initial plan but bcos the weather's not that good, we decided to go public and since we go public, annie could go and get her rack...ate at bk, again, i think its been so long since i ate bk....was good, except the onion rings were cold.....

we walked around ikea....in my heart "how i wished we had our own house..." the furniture and stuffs.....sigh but i guess we'll have to wait.....i saw this cool basket, with a turtle as the lid, i tot itd make a great laundry basket....annie bought these cute fork n spoons and those colourful hangers....then she bought the rack she wanted to get......at the counter, she paid for my basket....heee...malu ar...but thank you annie...love ya....

it was early when we left ikea....was only 8++, i remembered boy told me about iron maiden's vans....so we went to ltd edition to take a look...hmmm not really my cup of tea, it wouldve been better if they made the design like the slayer version, simple.
i saw this new era, vans new era....niceness....hmm dunno whether to get or not.. maybe ill come back some day and see if its still there....hmm but actually im waiting for my hallucinate-flexfit cap to arrive....hmmm well, we'll see....

we took 61 back to bukit batok....annie walked with me to the bus-stop near my place to take 963. everytime at this point i find it hard to part with annie....i only wished she could stay a little longer, chill at my place or something....but we cant.
so patience ya, soon ill have a place of my own hopefully and we could chill all day or something.....or maybe just settle down...hurhurhur...

i love my annie....lots and i certainly hope we'd last....forever...:)

0 comments: