i shouldnt have but its done already...

i remembered when i skipped religious classes when i was young and gave stupid reasons just bcos i was lazy...muslim boys and girls go to formal religious classes not only to learn how to practise the religion but to know how it came bout, in other words the history. im pretty fine with the practice but im not so sure bout history. if i hadnt skipped classes and get kicked out last time, my knowledge wouldve come in handy when i have to explain to annie why is there christianity and islam and wats the differences.
i think i wanna start reading up again on my own religion and probably start going classes again, its about time already. probably annie came into my life is more than a blessing, more than making me just feel loved and happy, she came probably in away to make me start all over again with islam. thank you annie.

0 comments: