cloud 9

im floating....yah i know i might make my readers puke but im in love and i dont care, i wanna write what i feel....yesterday was beautiful...

hope to see u again soon baby.....:) dont worry, ill never go missing...u'll never loose me. just pray that nothing crosses our path or yours. i know its going to be a huge choice you are making and im glad ure even considering it. thank you. :)

im staying home on a saturday, one reason, she's celebrating her mommy's bdae, frens are out with their other halves and im down with runny nose, almost fluish....so here i am, not studying, cracking brains for my tees....tonight t-shirt printing night at the mini factory....haiqal, ud been getting ur t-shirt very soon. hope to see ur artwork soon. and if the bill fits, itll go an t-shirts.

its one of those weekends when everyones bz except me, well actually naz asked me out to skate but it was raining and i wasnt feeling too good to skate. tumoro yan is getting married, today yanto's bdae.

yani gave me the mouse she bought bcos it wouldnt work on her pc or laptop, it worked on mine, thanks yani and thanks for burning me that clockwork orange video.

sayang, hope to see u tumoro.....love ya.

0 comments: