starhub starbright...

well......i know im gonna sms a whole lot more as one of the reason i have a whole lot more frens now....each time theres a skate trip, im going to be sms-ing to around 6-7peeps....and whats more....i now have a sayang to layan.....so the readjusted mobile plan that is of 300sms and 80free outgoing is certainly not enough for someone like me with a wide network of frens...

i just had to swop plans....being a student, i took full advantage of my current status.....i downgraded to a student mobile plan. the amazing thing is, i pay about $4 less and i get 1000sms plus 100mins free outgoing.......it is definitely worth the $10 downgrading fee......now i can msg more to my sayang....and i can organize more skating trips without worrying of a larger bills, maybe larger but 700 more free smses does make a huge difference......yeayness.....

sayang, prepare for more sms-es from me......hurhurhur.....kla gotta go do my work....see ya late peeps....ouh man, the song on my frenster is so groovy dat i feel like swaying my body to it....well u wouldnt want to witness that...hurhurhurh....

0 comments: