i had to pass...

skating is my drug but i have responsibilities as well.....the urge to skate today is fucken great, the feeling of landing tricks and the laughters along with frens and just plain rolling down the streets amidst the moonlight.....but i just have to resist...cos tumoro i have lab in the morning...and i have to prepare...im weak in bio, if i come unprepared id be lost at the lab session.....and i dont wanna be sleepy in class and miss out pointers and i have some research and tutorial to complete.....sorry guys, next time maybe....perhaps u guys join me sundays? im getting darker as weeks gone by, cos of the super hot sun on sundays...hurhurhur....but hey, my passion for skateboarding.....just overides all those.....hope my sayang dont mind a slightly tanned sid....

i find that i miss u lots...hurhurhur....

soon babe, soon friday will come.....:)

i cleared my skills test.....yeayness...i can answer almost all of the questions that was given, though a couple of mini mistakes but i think i did fairly well.....im loving the song on my frenster, its by the teh-tarik crew featuring gerhana ska cinta....the song on my blog is also by GSC. like?

hmmm.......im loving life.....

adil fetched me just now at 5+pm...in search for a new board....sorry sayang last minute plan, couldnt ask u along......we ended up at sheikh's store cos go-sports were closed and bobo's stock haven't arrive......little-sheikh was uber frenly and adil got a city-skateboards board....mike maldonado pro model...nice...concaves and all.....enjoy ur new board tonight adil!

i love that toy-machine board but too bad ive already bought mystery 2 weeks ago...

gotta go.....sambil2 do tutorial, research, bio, and msn with my sayang ...multi-tasking ....hurhurhur.....u guys should employ me!

0 comments: