Price Hike

Im feeling the pinch.....the hike in everything that involves money is starting to take effect.....i was shocked, it was daylight robbery when the insurance company mentioned of the increase in their premiums. last year i only paid around less than $300 but this time around it shot up to $440 and after my NCD it is $400....that sure burn a hole in my pocket, not mentioning the road tax which is $80 and service charge of $5.....i deposited $50. which means i have to fork out another $435.... im lucky that DS3 brought me a little income...shaun paid me $36 for bearings just now and tommorow im expecting $90 from simon. that certainly would help me a little. and if a supplier refunded me for the items that never reached me, everything would be a little better, id be able to breathe a little easier...else you can expect me to loose a couple of kilos this month....heh!

0 comments: