hmm

thai footballers + coach, hmm ungkal, degil, sore loser, spoil sport...hehehe....hmm but the replay certainly looks like the thai player pulled alam shah down.....although the decision is harsh but i dont blame the referee, i respect him though for not changing his mind although the thais protested. he stayed firm with his decision, kudos to the refree.....the sg players, abit sloppy at times but they did put in alot of effort....

hmm ouh regarding my blog....hmm kalau orang melayu cakap, "aku punye suar dalam la..." kalau omputeh camne?? "my underwear ar!" heheh tak ar....."my problem ar!" ......my pasal la, my blog wat.....

heheheh....getting runny nose....hmm wonder if i got it from caroline or yahnee? both of them on mc today and they are in my group.....poor girls...get well soon and dont pass the bugs to me...heheheh

0 comments: