ahhhh

no not orgasm....just tt today i get to go home early....but that sigh of relief is temporary cos soon it will be taken over by the piles of work i need to do, research and stuffs...and i gotta start on the sickening essay again...hmm but hey it does help me on my marks.....

im trying to include apples in my diet....im trying to make it a must, at least 1 a day.....i dont want to burden my children when i grow old. :)

u know wat, sometimes i think my classmate is a bitch but sometimes i think she's smart but sometimes i think she just wants attention and wants ppl to know she's smart, ugghhh.....

i think i need to watch my speed...i can type as fast as i can but i will try not to that on a bike...NO not type, ride....i think its kinda dangerous....with great power comes great responsibility....hmm who said tt? mr.miyagi isnt it?...hehehe... or was it yoda, sigh...they are so similar.....

i gotta give myself a pinch on the buttocks wake up and push myself harder, i feel that im not putting in max effort that i could......im disappointed with myself over the weekends, kinda wasted too much time....if i wanna get better grades than last semester, i gotta work even harder.....

suddenly, the 1yr++ left seems like so draggy...i wanna it to quickly end, earn good dough and get everything i want then....

ouh yest i had fun testing out the photo paper i bought, niceness....shall print some more...heeee.....speaking of fotos....fotos sure do bring back memories..i decided to load all the fotos i took into my ipod and gosh, some sure does bring back memories....i miss those times...but hey....the sun is shining ahead not at the back of ur head.......

okla gotta go....suddenly i feel like my entry is like in fragments......gotta do my work...adios...

0 comments: