im sorri

i guess a million apologies wont solve anything.....im glad though u understand certain things to whats happening. i know ure not the type tt will go for another man, ure the faithful type, the rare type. and im glad too tt u understood tt its just as tt drove our relationship down.....and its not bcos of anything else....

ive never in my life, left someone for another, never and bear tt in mind and i know u wont do tt too. bt as to why i told u to keep ur options open bcos i don't feel like im a gd bf, i cant make u happy and true enough our relationship is getting bland. don't worry about the entry u wrote, im glad u made it clear cos i felt tt way too, its just tt i don't want to hurt u tt i want to hear it from u first.

i cant say i dont love u, well i do and i care for you, i dare swear to tt. and probably tt is the reason why i felt u deserve better cos i just cant be the one. honestly, im kinda confused, i know very well, our relationship is heading nowhere, every week, we meet for the sake of meeting....theres no zest to it, like u said its getting bland and probably bcos im spiritualy elsewhere probably with my dreams or probably the differences we had. i was afraid tt it was only me who felt tt way but ur entry confirms tt u feel the same way too.....

nani, i just want u to be happier, i dont know how to explain anymore, i just dont want us to have a relationship for the sake of having one, we can always be friends, i can always be behind u,......i dont want u to disappear from my sight, u got me wrong there....if it pleases u lets start all over again from frens.....

i dunno wat else to say....bt thru my smses, our conversation, i hope u do understand and if need to, we can meet up and talk things over probably after our exams. in relationships, we need to have conversations, rather than keep each other in the dark.

and im not afraid of history repeating itself cos i know it wont happen with u, ure not the sort tt would leave me for another.......i know, i just know. tts not the reason. like i said, the reason is i want u to be happier not with me who is literally lost in my own world.....im sorry, do keep in touch, its complicated, even my best fren cant help me out on this.

one more thing, if u really love me, like i said, live ur life, u have a future ahead of u, work on ur newly found career, build it to success, id be happy to see u somewhere someday. likewise im working towards mine, wish me luck, pray for me, i do for u too, everyday. don't forget the creator, me myself am trying to get closer to him, insya'allah....im still imperfect in many ways, im trying...u should too...

keep in touch....

0 comments: