the substitute

i just realised....i am the substitute....heheh....

anyways....my baby been very tired recently...sigh, i guess she need another job...

i need a someone with a paycheck of 3k or more per month to help me, so that i can sign my bond with IMH......looks like i have to look for my auntie that i have long visited...if theres any volunteers...pls feel free to beep me...hehehe......my deadline is 7th july to get the deed signed....if not there goes my future.....

today i finally bought a pair of well needed spectacles.....cost me 100bucks...but hey i like it even though wat i really would want is a pair of oakleys or that mercedes titanium frame...anyway....ive been loving window shopping these days....alot of stuffs tempt me....but i resisted.....i couldve bought another pair of cool nikes or vans....tt cool lost industries t-shirt with 2 cool skulls on it.....a pair of thor or volcom berms.....more levis....a full face helmet tt ive always wanted..... tt crumpler or nike bag......a new watch.....and many-many more...
i think ill resist for 2years....and at the end of 2nd year and after my first paycheck, ill go for a shopping spree.....weeehoooo......then, ill have to start saving for my future....sigh.....

ive been holding back my class 2 & 3, i guess ill take it during the 2years, so looks like ill be very occupied....with school, driving lessons and a part time job...

meanwhile i wanna strengthen my thighs and calves to support my weak knees and im still contemplating whether to get that mcdavid hinged knee support which costs a bomb cos i really wanna skate again but i dare not risk without any protection.

got many more things to write bout, but hey i need to get some sleep...gnite....

0 comments: