buffalo souljah

sigh.....i jus had to have tt raspberry ripple last night and now my nose is blocked... n theres phlegm in my throat.....

anyways, nani's still sick.....dunno wats wrong with her....gonna accompany her to the doctor later....hope its nothing serious...

im still uncertain bout my future today.....no tts not wat i really mean...i know ill be a nurse and all.....but wat i meant is my ultimate future....how will i retire and stuffs.....will it be like wat i always wanted...or will it be otherwise...well, we cant tell and for all i know many of u would say tt i think too much......cant help it la...

before skool starts, i would want to enjoy myself but it seems like evryones pretty bz with work n stuff....id love a trip now...mebbe to thailand....or bali....the only person available is leo....but he's broke.....hmmm maybe its better that i save the money for future use than waste all tt i got on a trip....well, not actually waste.

im gonna get a bag! a northface bag at a steal.....he got it direct from a supplier so madi managed to sell me cheap.....cool...

my minds blank....i think ill have a session first....hmm peach or mint?

0 comments: