halfcaphero

first things first.....baby, i cant sleep....hehehe...anyways, my legs killing me...

ouh, went to check on my acct, email, myspace, multiply, frenster.....it appears that my new nick halfcaphero have attracted a couple of vespa enthusiasts......some of them i know, some of them i dont.......

i dont think ill be joining the rescheduled soccer session tumoro......its my knee... aiyah....i dun want to be replaced by someone else on wednesday....oh, shahreil asked me to assist him in the shoot at peterpan's launch....cool huh....fun more like it...

sigh....i have to drag myself to work tumoro.....so the lazy.......wen is school gonna start.....

and oh, how i wish i have cable in my room, so tt i can subscribe to world cup...tt is why i want my own home.....tt'll have to be like in about 4-5years time....long wait.. but i hope itll be before the next world cup...

the smell of sweet peach jus makes me wanna set up my instruments...but hey its late....tumoro maybe yah?....gnite peepz....

0 comments: