muthafucka

some goddamn matrep....muthafucka decide to steal my alum air vents. i tot the carpark at marriot was safe nuff.....but proven not today.....seems like calamity have strucked me recently.....but its not tt bad.....but id still curse tt mothafucka who almost hit me few days back.....and id still curse tt mothafucka who stole my ventplates which cost about 48bucks today.......anyways i already made a diy mesh from the materials i bought at homefix....cost me only bout 9bucks....and i didnt even use the super glue, so actually only 7 bucks for a mesh for the air vents....pretty proud with my work....
goddamn fucken matreps...curse u.....u ppl are all the same, only know how to steal from others....find ur own stuff....earn it...hasnt ur parents taught u anything? or are they as dumbfuck as u are?.....fucken moron....and GODDAMNIT THE SECURITY GUARDS AT MARRIOT HOTEL ARE OBVIOUSLY SLEEPING....THEY HAVE CAMERAS ALL OVER BUT THE MUTHAFUCKERS CAN HAVE TIME TO UNSCREW 4 SCREWS TO HAVE MY AIR VENTS.....WATS THE USE OF SECURITY... FUCKEN ASSWIPES....im fucken pissed tt a public carpark is infested with morons...
curses...to all whom stolen stuffs from me, any stuffs, u guys ruin part of my life....fuckers........

chill sid, chill.......

sayang.....i miss u.....

anyways, i shudve listened to my little voices....its proven twice....i did not listen...u know those little voices...aka instincts...todae i had mine, i didnt feel like going out and actually i tot of going bedok to gramma's place....haiya but i still believe in fate.....its fated....

sayang, i miss u.....next weekend go out ok? :) hope u get well soon....

0 comments: