2 clicks plow!

2 clicks in a night cant be wrong....i sure did tore my ligament abt a mth ago....well all i could do now is to strengthen my thigh and calf muscles and make sure i have enough calcium and gluscosamine intake daily.....i dun want another surgery, its not the way.....i guess it was my fault after all, i ballooned after the surgery in 2002, i literally became a couch potato, my only exercise was walking to the beach and then lay down my volcom towel and laze with my then hunny.....i ballooned to about 90kg over..
i only start loosing weight in 2005....where till now im at a stable below 80....the lowest was during the cny period, 74kg.....weight too is a factor and being overweight certainly doesnt help my knee one bit.....from today...i guess, id try to curb those carbo and those sweet things in the freezer called ice cream....

if i cant strengthen my knee, i cant do alot of things i love to do with my pals....
so, dude, u gotta work it out man......hehehe....anyone wanna be a volunteer trainer?

0 comments: