nxt week, patience my fren

soon nuff i guess ill recover from my injury.....soon nuff ill be rolling on my board grinding, fliping, turnin....soon nuff......it has started, itll b sometime before i stop, summo i got more skate buddies now...im back to like 10 years ago....except i feel like im more mature...i dun care bout those ard me, i skate for myself.....no pressure at all...do wat i want...

ouh, muliani's father did a fairly good job except he never did the whole treatment cos he was afraid i could not withstand the pain...pain, everyone feels pain, its whether one can endure it or not and i think i could endure....reely...but hey at least i can straighten my knee now and i can limp faster....hahahah....oh my bb frens sorry, sid have to be missing from alif for at least a couple more days, his knee failed him, see ya in a couple of days......

see ya guys and adisam, hey dude i have to forgo thursday's session.....next ya dude? aight? c ya ard peepz

0 comments: