the essentials....

im preparing my pack for skate sessions, the essentials for a full day skate session.
1. sunscreen 2.knee brace 3.tiger balm muscle rub 4.face towel 5.my sony bean loaded with 'power' packed songs....sheesh i just realised my right eye is swollen...damn...

u know why i twisted my knee....i never followed wat naz told me, wen u know ure not gonna make it let it go dun follow with the deck...i dunno wat happened back then i guess the 5050 wasnt stable but i followed thru...true enough i bailed bad.... lesson learnt, shared amongst all....and guess wat it can be applied to life too, if u know its not gonna make it, let it go....peace...

im still wondering why my right eye is swollen, was it the pain killers? i dont think i have any allergies....i hope itll be fine...double whammy, bad knee, swollen eyes, wats next?

0 comments: