end of another week...

coolness....been wanting to skate for like weeks....today was fucken great. from 11am all the way until 4pm when i twisted my knee(i have history with my left knee). i came to the skatepark alone....hoping theres nobody...so i can skate and do my stuff....then i saw someone there, wen i came nearer it was naz-ironman...heheh....coolness the old time skate buddy back in bukit batok wen i was just 16.....now im 26....its like as if we had arranged for a skate session....anyways it was great, few clean kickflips, halfcabs and 50-50 im contented but i need more cos skating is my drug....and naz tot me how to use the half pipe too...its tough.....but its fun...

yest, the gilera meet up, was fun but a little disappointed cos many never turn up... i was out with them from 6pm all the way to 5am...whaoh.....but the funny thing is i woke up at 10am not tired but rather the urge to skate....

now im down with a twisted knee, i know a small bit of my meniscus is stuck in between.... sheesh get out of there so i can straighten my knee and not walk like a retard....the ppl at the skatepark was great, especially the old birds of skateboarding.....hey go back put ice ar, if not cannot skate....and he didnt even know me....ill be back....confirm, 101% this thursday if i recovered, ill try to perfect my thang.....hehehe...

anyway muliani, when's the next movie session eh?....seems like ure now my movie buddy....

0 comments: