splendid

i was lucky, alhamdullilah....god let me save 100bucks of my much needed hp....my trade in wasnt possible if shahril's fren syed wasnt working there....cos my hp was trashed, but he made it possible......so i saved a whopping 100bucks on top of the 50bucks voucher i oredi got.......i just got an average phone...my budget was below 200...and i very well stick to it, i only needed to fork out 148....love my new phone, wanted to get v3 actually but syed told me sony is much more worth the buy...

watched gubra yest with the the crazy colleague of mine.....i love the show, worth every single cent i spent.......ive yet to watched sepet but gubra was already a good one, so later on, im gonna watch sepet on dvd......i hate orked's husband, he's the piece of meat, the dirt, the stupid one...he had such a wonderful wife and he had to round fuck around.......anyway watch it urself to find out more...teehee....

ouh i gotta get my iu unit working, if not everytime i wanna go town i have to park my bike somewhere n take a train or bus........or mebbe next time ill just go public...

and i so want to do better this friday....cos i want to be at sgh more.....for many reasons....

until then cya, gotta iron my uniforms.....and ouh i got 2 free movie passes from my training yest! cool....gonna watch the DORM soon....

0 comments: