haiz.....

stagnant...progression is slow cmmon gimme the answer, well im hoping i get in sgh...
2 years of sacrifice to a life-long career, ive made the decision and theres no turning back.

last week, raimie, eizhar were just talking bout future and how our age catches up, raimie being the lucky one, he signe up with one of the uniform groups back in ns where up till now he have a stable career but one thing he regret, he never saved back then, its only a couple of years back that he started....well, its the same with me...wen i left ns i was working, hard but spending hard as well....and i was dumb to do so... cos it got me nowhere and hmm i dunno wat else 2 say, it was 2years odd of splurging, spending like nobody's business until i guess 2005 i got my mind straight i gotta get a hold of myself, so i started but still the saved cash had to go to my debts when i was jobless, tts my caramella my bike, my only love since late 2004. im glad now i paid off all of it and in fact i got another bike cos i sayang so much caramella that i cant bear to ride her everyday and actually its slow for going to work and all la...heee..

now im more firm with decision making.....if ive decided id stick with it...and theres always a back up plan....like i have to sell caramella for various reasons but if say when it comes to the time tt i have to renew my insurance and still there's no buyers, id opt to uplay it and probably keep it in my room, or at pen's place...and about nursing, its a stable career ive opted for, theres no turning back if i got accepted but im unsuccessful, i guess id keep looking for other routes....... age is catching up, theres no turning back....ive wasted a total of almost 3years and im not going to let that happen again.....no way....

this day, my cuzzen, muhaled is getting engaged...congrats bro....he was the closest cousin ive ever had.....but we drifted since ns times....anyways congrats....

sigh, work soon...sometimes my current job is a drag but sometimes its ok and i kinda enjoy it....but i want a job whereby i look forward to everyday and of course the possibility of promotions...

until then gtg guys...cya peepz ard....

0 comments: