the mind is a terrible thing to waste

like the phrase i heard umpteen times, ppl wont call u ________(fill in the blank) if u kept ur mouth shut. aw shit, my blog is supposed to be a happy2-joy2 thingy...but nvm.

i have many reasons for my actions....and i can not say it out.....but i hate it when baseless accusations are made.....dumbfuck....find out, ask before u accuse someone, well i did but u lied until i found out the truth...anyways fuck it, but to the kaypoh mak nenek who decided to tell every fuckshit wats happening congrats you've conveyed the message efficiently and at the same time piss the hell off me......

anyways back to my ol' beautifool, recovering life.....yest, adil & adisam, my new found skate buddies....we, the old 'birds' started skating again...and it was hell lot of fun and definitely cheaper than a movie or shopping....and fuck yeah i can add more tricks to my blackbook.....i tore my volcom jeans....wat a waste but ill have it sewn back.....

im listening to more ol skool hardcore-hip-hop nowadays, i dunno why but its like music that drive me to skate....well actually slayer has the same effect too...so yeah listen to SLAYER....hehehe.......oh god i cant wait for the next skate day...

GOOD NEWS FOR TODAY-----i got an interview come friday with SGH....fooohoo....great place to be working at, my auntie is the nurse-manager there, my fren ruyani is at a nurse at one of the clinic there and my cousin qistina is working there too.... yeah yeah id love to work there with all the ppl i know around me.....insyaAllah....ill get to work with SGH....cant wait....

skool starts, income low, i need a part-time job to make up so tt i can continue contributing to my family.....

anyways adisam n adil.....keep the faith dudes.....skate or die.....fridae amcams kalau date lu cancel kiter skate....ok la see ya guys.....iamvicious relives...

0 comments: