sweet one...

she was sweet, caught my eyes but beside her sat a guy whom i believe is her bf, oh wat lucky fucker he is. tt girl look so sweet, my type, would be perfect with me...hahaha but im not perfect...thats the shitty part....her smile still remains vivid in my mind, i can picture her sitting opposite of me, giving the same smile i saw just now....

hahaha.....too bad sid, u could only admire her, like many, she's taken....the few good ones are taken sid....the sluts are out there waiting...the sweet n goody ones are already booked, taken or not interested in your scruffy self....heeee....

anyway im fine on my own, tts all i know, i only get lonely at times....tts all... gnite peepz....and the one, why are u shutting urself away from me? did i do anything wrong? or did i disgust u recently?....or is it just work tts keeping u away from me? i do not know and i dare not ask.....gnite....everyone...

0 comments: