music has been my frens

ny real life human frens has been providing me with laughters and a little unwinding from the hectic lifestyle we all singaporean have.....but music relaxes me most, to n fro work.....break times, at home.....the soothing voices and at times the screaming ones....just ease me up a little.....recently ive been listening to sad songs and at times its nice to listen to bringing back memories as the lyrics bears similarities to my life.....

im brave enough to admit wat i feel and i dun think that makes me a pussy or an emotional person....im just not hiding anything here.....

i just hope 1 day there'd be someone out there...tts all....

one thing for sure, nyonyas at my workplace gotta stop play matchmaking me with the malay cashier....sometimes it does get irritating....

im thinking of ways to earn bucks so tt on my bdae i can give myself a treat, spent some of the cash oredi on a pair of jeans and the 2 large pizzas for fathi.... hmmm. thinking of temp factory job, daily paid ones, so that i can earn some bucks while on leave, cold hard cash and on the 29th i can pig out, or shop.....all i know is, i dont need anyone...cheers, getting sleepy and drowsy with ariel's voice...nighty nights....

0 comments: