still love my torn pair

it seems tt wen u love something, its hard not to not love it anymore...hehe watever la.. like i love my vespa....and my torn 501....came across a sale, 505 for 50-odd dollars......its 2 size bigger, i wear a 34 but i bought a 36 since no 34s were in sight n i tot 50+bucks is a steal....and i can tahan about 10 days of meals for tt pair, tried at home, like the colour n all.....but then i still love my 501 tough its torn and the 34 has actually worn out to a 36 and its loose oredi like the new one i bought....but hey 50+bucks for a levi's is a steal...and i guess its only my 3rd or 4th levis....n i still feel levis made the best jeans....ive had volcom, droors, and other loads of jeans but i wear levis till its rag-torn. see, im faithful...hehehe....watever

sigh, just as i tot, i was totally ignored...bling! an sms came in...phew(relief) and at the same time...what?!(u want?)...u know tt kinda feeling.....24hours i waited... for a simple reply....nvm its ok....not my first experience anyways....:)....nite peepz
hmmm wen i can wear my new levis...hahahaha n wat goes with it?

0 comments: