zorro

as i trusted the info given....no traffic jam...i headed to pump petrol across the causeway in a bid to save 50% off the usual ultra expensive petrol in sg......and as many of my frens are now kinda able to afford the petrol in sg, i left for jb alone in the early hours....damn......long jam....shit....but hey...no turning back... took me 2 hours just to save about 8bucks....tts like getting paid 4bucks an hour......okla...not tt worth it but i still save......alone, i plugged in my damaged earpiece to listen to ratm, beastie & rancid....it kept me awake for the hour wait......rode home 120km/h wind tries to blow my helmet away....me, testing my gilly but the strong wind forbids.

home, sleepy, tired but bored...logged on, chatted with nisha & sis,pen.....before finally creating an entry.....no topic in mind, zorro came.....he works alone, like me, his mission is carried out alone at most times, succesful he emerge....me i work alone but ive yet to be successful.....

tumoro, a brief interview n viewing of the site, im going to spray paint graffiti along with 2 other individuals.....i only did 2 puny grafs on my bedroom walls, i lied i did a couple for my frens....but anyway, i guess she like the sucky photos i called 'portfolio'....still deciding whether to do it or not, cos its for free, im not getting paid but my work will be seen on the huge wall at the street soccer court at ulu pandan cc.

im back to square one.....like 4years ago.....where singlehood is being normal.....
i have a plan ahead for 2doubleOsix......i hope HE lets me follow my plans....and hopefully as i plan, id be somewhere before 30. i wanna be like uncle amat....3 homes, 2 cars, 2bikes, 1 wife, 3 kids, 2 granchild when i retire....at least....

gotta sahur....im still a muslim u know...n i dun wanna change that....gnite...or shud i say morning...?

0 comments: