camera slut

i was the slut of tv last night....wen i appeared on suria for the charity ride thingy. unexpectedly i rode into the cameraman with the huge videocamera....and unkowingly i appeared on teevee.....coolness...well at least my mom n siblings saw it...and rashid msn me sid, kau kuar tv....hehehe.......i think im a media slut, i enjoy publicity.

im never gonna sell caramella.....riding it again n again was so enjoyable, though being left behind at AYE & ECP wasnt really enjoyable being the only classic amongst the bukit batok scooters.......

i realised i know so many ppl at the ride but all of them were 'hi & bye' frens, none of them i was close to. and wen i sat with the new 'mods' n the old ones, i hate the politics going on, the bitchin about each other...it suck....but they young ones are abit too over......i dun really enjoy riding with them, cos they dress up too well, i think i rather chill with the gilera boys....i still love my vespa but the people are just not fun or welcoming.....id rather stay an individual.

i guess i will keep my vespa until there come a time where id be able to afford a house in malaysia and keep my vespa for memories down there just like my uncle, ride around the neighbourhood once a week.

tumoro, monday, i hope MOE, Garcia or the Ulu pandan thingy call me up or at least email me wanting to proceed with a project. if they do, you'd see my creations at Ulu Pandan Street Soccer court, children's educational cdroms by MOE and MTV....hehe cool rite? but first of all, they gotta choose me!

0 comments: