arrogance

arrogance, disrespect, etc just pisses me off.....anyways i hate it wen anger consumes me, i forgot bout things to do, like watch osman's race at magaret drive, zakat at the mosque....and wen i about to reach, i was like a few inches away from the car in the opposite lane as i blasted my trusted gilly. syukor alhamdullilah im in one piece.
seriously, as per last year, no mood for the festive season, im only awaiting 12th of november for my frens to bring cheer to my life, insyahallah everything will go as planned.

liftrak mankey's company, is about to dismiss a worker...i hope the boss does....so that i gain a place there....worked for him before and i hope he'd take me in.

need to press myself for ideas for the whole stretch of street soccer court that our team is going to do graffiti on. my joy to doodle just overcome my laziness. cant wait to add colours to those dull walls....

cant wait for the year to end, cant wait to turn 26, cant wait to usher in the new year, cant wait to enrol, cant wait to settle everything once and for all...2doubleOsix id leave everything behind once and for all.

2 more months, many more goals, many more dreams, endless resolutions, the journey never ends until the life leaves the body....

0 comments: