under the bridge

sid....are u dreamin? if u are, wake the fuck up before u bruise ur ego....

anyways, tumoro have to work, early....im starting to dislike my job, i wouldnt say hate cos hate is a strong word.....im trying to make things better daily, trying to adapt do my work quietly only thing the manager is freakin irritating and so is the so unhelpful staffs that is under me. this job is crap.....cos its been monopolised by a certain group of ppl and me being young doesnt really fit in cos my way of thinking is different......my ideas, my method of obtaining sales is different, old ppl are not that adventurous....

anyways ive sent that resume of mine to SIA engineering.....im still waiting for Garcia Tirso and Annie to give me a call....so now im waiting for 3 answers...one of them could be it....of course i would rather hear the good news from Garcia followed by SIA and then Annie......I hope to leave NTUC after I get my bonus but if its Garcia with the good news, Id leave immediately.

U know wat u made me smile wen u said the frog vibrated........

gnite peepz....hope theres some brilliant plans tumoro, if not id doodle on photoshop n macromedia the whole day tumoro....adios....oh i want that lucha wrestling mask.... saw some cool ones in the travelling show abt mexico just now.

0 comments: