look at the stars....look how they shine

taken from coldplay.....the music, enchanting...the lyrics wonderful....and me im enchanted...u, u shud know the attention i gave u, how much i love u....hehehe im talking bout caramella.....:)....

n U, u know how i begin to like u, the annoying smses daily i sent u, the weekly invitation for u to go out with me.....well, this week u turn me down but its ok cos its ramadan, understandable and yest was a little too last minute so its ok....:) loneliness has grab me by the neck and u took that off from my neck and gave me a breath of air.......i wish ud notice, that i begin to dote on u and i sincerely need u to save me from the ppl ard me whose pulling me into the ground so that im deprived of air and ultimately life.

hehehe....so full of emotion my entry but it takes someone courage to write what they really think and let ppl read about it.

life has been great, i keep myself occupied daily, self learning, reading, watching dvds, work,....i barely notice as time flies past me.....

im still hunting, for a new job....call me greedy if u will but, i want my future to be comfortable and i want to retire with an own business......for those who have been reading my blog, this is not the first time i said that..hehehe....

i know nobody said itll be easy....but i didnt know itd be this hard to reach a goal. u can dream of it, u can imagine it happening but its not there yet, daily im living my dream.....im my dreams, my mom would look at me with a wide smile upon her face.. glad she is that her son is finally there.....

im waiting for the turning point....where everything would change and ppl's perception of me change too.......for those whose always been behind me, frens who have always supported me, given me advice, given me strength, thanks a million, my doa will be for u and of course mom.....im thankful to god i have these people...

and to those who contributed to my suffering, provided me pain, and let me learn harsh reality, id like to thank you too....all those made me stronger, careful and smarter....

0 comments: