i did look at the stars...

and they shined for me....today, im the happiest wen i opened up my hotmail inbox. 'they' emailed me asking for permission to use my work for downloads on their website. its the coolest thing that have ever happened to me, to see my work on an MTV website pretty soon and to know that there are possibily hundreds or even thousands visitors downloading the logo.....coolness maximus. another good sign, they want to see my portfolio and currently im scrambling to come up with one. its not confirmed if they'd like my works...but if they do, my turning point will just be at my doorstep.

im so freaking excited, this year nothing wonderful has happened to me, the 2 week relationship which i tot wud be wonderful didnt work out, the teaching position which i tot i could secure a place in NIE was a disappointment and working at NTUC Fairprice though Alhamdullilah given me a steady income isnt fun and enjoyable at all, its tiring and stressful cos im not doing wat i like.

i will pursue my dreams, still, this could just be a stepping stone to my own business, im ambitious but hey, isnt it good that way?now the dreams are becoming more visible, i hope nothing goes wrong, Garcia Tirso please email me another good news.

ive gotta go, work on my portfolio.....i gotta be ready, prepared. i gotta work hard if i want something, im like others who are blessed with a wonderful easy life and need not sweat, bleed n work hard to make ends meet and to enjoy a little fine things like caramella, my expensive hobby.

0 comments: